Sunday 14 October 2012

The Circus

I was online a few weeks ago looking for tickets to Cavalia.  I found some tickets but it was really expensive to go so I decided not to buy tickets (Matt ended up surprising me and Alyssa with tickets though).  But, as I was looking through the ticket master website I stumbled on tickets to the circus and they were just the price I was willing to spend. 

I only remember once going to the circus when I was a kid.  I remember all of the clowns fitting into a small, small car.  I remember sitting on an elephant. 

I was excited to take Alyssa to the circus.  She had no idea what to expect.  I think she was more in awe of Rexall Place and just how big it was and how many seat there were.  It is always so fun to see something new through the eyes of a child.  She was so excited. 


 
I really enjoyed seeing the trainer and the horse and how talented they both were. 
 
 
People doing acrobatics always amaze me.  This was a dad and his kids from South America. 
 
 
 
At the intermission we were able to go down to centre ring to run around and you could buy tickets for some bouncy castles or have a pony ride.  Alyssa chose to go on a bouncy castle. 
 
 
A circus isn't complete without the clowns....
 
 
The intermission seemed to be really long so we also got Alyssa's face painted like a horse. 
 
 
There was a kid juggling with fire that also really impressed me. 
 
 
Alyssa's favorite act (I wasn't able to get a picture of it) was when the lady was shot out of the cannon. 
 
I love spending time with Alyssa and getting to see the circus through her eyes was really memorable.  Hopefully we can take Lucas next year so I can see it again through his eyes. 
 


 


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment